Call for a free consultation
Know Your Rights
Bankruptcy and Criminal Defense

Serving Lake and Cook County Illinois

What Should You Do if a Cop Pulls You Over?

James M Allen & Associates
Se Habla Espanol
  • Stop Garnishment
  • Stop Stay of Actions
  • Eliminate Debts
  • Stop Creditor Harassment
  • Chapter 7 or 13
  • Keep Your Home
  • Get a Fresh Start
  • Keep Your Automobiles
  • Rebuild Credit
  • Get Relief
Criminal Law
What Should You Do if a Cop Pulls You Over?
Right to Remain Silent
  • Right to Hire an Attorney
  • Right to Refuse DUI Field Sobriety Test
  • Right to Refuse DUI Breathalizer Test
  • Right to Not Answer Any Questions
  • Right to Enter Your Home ONLY With a Search Warrant



Copyright Law Offices of James M Allen & Associates

By an Act of Congress and the President of the United States, we are a federal Debt Relief Agency.
This law firm is also a federally designated Debt Relief Agency.
  We help people file for relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Disclosures Required Under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code